We hope you enjoy using the Islamic Relief Ireland website. Use of the website is provided by Islamic Relief Ireland subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Islamic Relief Ireland reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Islamic Relief Ireland are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Islamic Relief Ireland be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Islamic Relief Ireland does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Islamic Relief Ireland . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Islamic Relief Ireland to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Islamic Relief Ireland ). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Islamic Relief Ireland takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Islamic Relief Ireland has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Islamic Relief Ireland approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- Offensive or inappropriate content placed on the Islamic Relief Ireland website:
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to or anywhere on the Islamic Relief Ireland website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Islamic Relief Ireland service, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Islamic Relief Ireland reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of Ireland ( (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Islamic Relief Ireland is a registered charity in Ireland (number 20153557) at Islamic Relief 31 Clanbrassil Street Lower,Wood Quay,Dublin 8 DO8T854